Congratulations to Coffey New Zealand who have been awarded an Equal Pay Best Practice Compact by the YWCA Auckland. The award publicly endorses companies that support a commitment to equal pay and gender diversity.
The Compact was launched in 2016 by the YWCA Auckland, an organisation that is part of a global movement of women leading change and advocates for a gender-equal future.
“Attracting and retaining the best talent in the market is a key component of our strategy, so if we cannot build a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and equal for both genders, we are sacrificing opportunity. Equal pay is not only the right thing to do, it is good business” said Andrew Mailer General Manager Coffey New Zealand.
The Equal Pay Best Practice Compact is an annual renewal process available to all organisations on the equal pay journey. It consists of all five elements of equal pay best practice that must be adhered to:
- Access: Investigate assess and evaluate gender pay data across all aspects of rewards and remuneration.
- Commit: Leadership commitment to the equal pay journey by implementing initiatives, processes, practices and demonstrating culture intent to address equal pay.
- Vision: Define goals, strategies and policies.
- Implement: Action plan to implement and monitor equal pay strategies and policies.
- Communicate: Ongoing communication with the organisation for continuous success.
Coffey is proud to be a part of Equal Pay Best Practice Compact initiative and is committed to making a difference in the journey towards pay equality.