Choosing the correct aggregate for a construction project is critical to ensuring an asset’s longevity. It’s important to assess options and identify the ones that comply with Australian standards and produce the best possible project outcome.
We’re focused on providing timely and high quality information through the use of live data logging and continual sample response tracking to applied shear pressures. We also provide automated reporting from data logging to ensure minimal manual handling, responsive service levels and greater accuracy.
Our aggregate testing delivers enhanced integrity and reliability of results from an increased area of the shear plane. It provides size, shape and density analysis as well as strength and durability testing to ensure compliance of aggregates in:
- granular base and sub base materials for surfaced road pavements
- selected material in formation
- cover aggregate for sprayed bituminous surfacing
- aggregates for asphalt
- concrete work for bridges
- storm water drainage
- lean-mix concrete sub base
- concrete pavement base
- size, shape and density analysis
- strength and durability testing