// Our Businesses // Mining // Our Specialties // Mining Engineering
Coffey's extensive open pit and underground engineering team works across all facets of operational management and technical consulting, including the determination of reserves consistent with all internationally recognised reporting standards. Our experience covers the full range of mineral commodities, deposit types and physiographic settings across the globe.
Our mining engineering services include:
- iterative open pit optimisation and design
- open pit to underground transition optimisation
- underground mine design
- mine ventilation studies
- optimisation of blasting patterns, powder factors and fragmentation
- mine equipment optimisation and selection
- stockpile and waste dump design
- production scheduling and blending
- ore reserve determination and classification
- capital and operating cost estimation
- cashflow modelling, financial analyses and sensitivity studies
- owner-operator versus contract mining studies, tendering and implementation
- mining reconciliations.