I’m an experienced Project Director having worked for 20 years’ in the building and government project and financial management sectors. I have a background in both project management and site-based construction and refurbishments.
I possess the ability to take a complete 360-degree view of projects and the associated activities and risks. With an understanding of the importance of clear communication and the management of multiple stakeholders on complex projects, I can successfully lead projects from inception, through planning, to delivery phase and closure.
In my recent roles as Project Director and Senior Project Manager for the Department of Defence I worked on multiple concurrent projects, including:
- AIR5428 Phase 1 – Pilot Training System ($330m)
- Point Wilson Wharf Remediation ($219m)
- RAAF East Sale Redevelopment ($185m)
- Moorebank Units Relocation ($870m)
- Liverpool High Voltage Project ($19m)
- Holsworthy Emergency Response Facilities ($4m)
- Puckapunyal/Mangalore EO Facilities ($13m)
- Defence Force School of Signals (Delayed Scope ($131m)
- Special Operations Working Accommodation ($205m)
Though deep understanding of the requirements for successful delivery of construction projects, along with collaboration and innovation I have a great track record of delivering fit-for-purpose facilities exceeding client’s expectations.
I am proud to be a team member at Coffey where I can contribute to satisfy client’s needs and grow with the company. Coffey is recognised as a leader within the Project Management industry and being part of an organisation that is well regarded in the facilities and infrastructure community, giving me the flexibility but challenge I need.
It’s great to see such a diverse range of professionals all as passionate as I, to deliver successfully and have ownership over the tasks they are involved in.